Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
Commercial Plumbing Repair & Installation
There is no way to operate your business without having proper access to water, and the commercial plumbing experts at Admiral Plumbing Services are here to make sure that all of your business’s plumbing needs, including having clean, potable water on premises, are met on a timely and correct basis. Whether you need a hot water heater, help with new plumbing installation or an annual maintenance appointment, our experts are the ones to turn to. No job is too big or too small, and our experts are available day or night. Our flat-rate fees ensure that you’ll stay on budget, and our work ethic and experience mean the work will be done quickly and correctly the first time around. Trusting your commercial plumbing to anyone but a seasoned professional is taking a risk that can cost you far more money in the end. We are here to help you with installation, repair, maintenance and replacement – just give us a call!
Admiral Plumbing Services provides commercial plumbing services near West Palm Beach, FL and the surrounding areas. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
Why Use a Commercial Plumber?
We know that a lot of businesses have people on staff who are handy, but when it comes to performing work on your commercial plumbing system, it’s important to hire only trained commercial plumbing experts for the job. Why? Commercial plumbing is a necessity to your building and the systems are complex; allowing someone who has only a basic knowledge of plumbing systems to work on your commercial plumbing is inviting accidents and other problems to your commercial plumbing system. Our licensed experts bring over 25 years’ worth of plumbing expertise to every job, and we are available at 2 am or 2 pm with our 24–hour emergency service.
- Installation – whether you need to replace aging or damaged piping, or have new construction, our commercial plumbing experts can help design and install your new plumbing. Good design and correct installation is critical to long–term performance, and our experts will make sure that this is what you get.
- Annual maintenance – properly maintaining your plumbing system means getting ahead of repairs, staying water–efficient and keeping your commercial plumbing system in good working order. Call us every 12 months and schedule plumbing maintenance for your commercial property.
- Commercial water heater installation – every business needs to have available hot water for employees and clients. To make sure your business has the hot water it needs, it’s imperative to work with experts who can install and service your commercial water heater day or night.
When Should You Call for Commercial Plumbing Repair?
We know that a lot of businesses have people on staff who are handy, but when it comes to performing work on your commercial plumbing system, it’s important to hire only trained commercial plumbing experts for the job. Why? Plumbing is a necessity to your building and the systems are complex; allowing someone who only has a basic knowledge of plumbing systems to work on your commercial plumbing is inviting accidents and other problems. So when is it time to call for a commercial plumbing expert to fix your system? Here are some examples:
- Plumbing emergencies – leaks, burst pipes, no heat from your boiler and non–working toilets are just some of the problems for which an emergency plumber is needed. Our experts are available 24/7, so just give us a call and we’ll dispatch someone right away.
- Suspicious sounds. Don’t let a leak or clog spiral out of control. If you notice that something is not right with your piping, water heater, grease trap or anything else, then just let our team know and we’ll be right over.
Commercial Garbage Disposal Services
Your commercial garbage disposal can be a great tool for eliminating food waste in your business space as well as reducing garbage waste. However, you won’t have these benefits if your garbage disposal isn’t working properly. There are a number of reasons why your garbage disposal can be problematic, including poor initial installation, or lack of maintenance. No matter your issue or need, the experts at Admiral Plumbing Services are here to help you. We can handle a brand new installation or replacement, or get your commercial garbage disposal back on track with expert repair. Just give us a call and our helpful staff will schedule you an appointment.
One of the things our commercial plumbing experts can help you with is choosing and installing a commercial hot water heater for your business space. We can help you determine whether a tank or tankless unit will be the best fit for your commercial space, and once you choose the type of water heater you want, we’ll size it correctly. But sizing isn’t the only item that helps ensure your water heater works correctly – good installation is critical as well, and our experts will make sure your commercial hot water heater is installed properly the first time around.
Grease Trap Services
If you have a commercial kitchen on your business property, be it a hospital, school or restaurant, it is required that your kitchen be equipped with a grease trap. Grease traps serve a very important function: they separate solid and FOG (fats, oil and grease) waste from liquid waste so that these items can be disposed of separately. This is critical because the separated types of waste can clog and block city sewers, creating tremendous drainage problems for which you will be responsible. Our experts can install, repair, replace or maintain your kitchen’s grease trap, so let us help you manage your kitchen waste with our comprehensive grease trap services.