Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
In today's day and age, fewer and fewer young adults are seeking careers as tradesman. Our question for you is how does the lack of skilled tradesmen affect the economy? And what are some ways that we can incentivize young adults to choose a career path in the trades?
Write a creative and informative essay regarding the questions above for a chance to win one of two available $250 scholarships from Admiral Plumbing Services, LLC. The scholarship can be used for either books or school tuition and the contest will run through June 30th, 2019. Learn how to enter below.
How to apply:
- Write a 1–2 page essay answering the follwing questions: How does the lack of skilled tradesmen affect the economy? What are some ways that we can incentivize young adults to choose a career path in the trades?
- Attach your essay to an email along with the following information and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- First & last name.
- Best phone # to reach you.
- Which school you currently attend/you will be attending in the next academic school year.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a senior in high school planning to attend a college or university in the fall.
- Be an undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled in a college or university.
Information about scholarship payment details will be provided via email once the winner is chosen.
The deadline to apply is June 30th, 2019, and we will be picking a winner July 31st, 2019. Contact us if you have any questions.